All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measurements and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Get Dictation makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and Get Dictation cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any given time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipping contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
Ownership and License
Restrictions on Use
- Provide false or misleading registration information, disclose your username and password to anyone else, or use an account, username, password, or personal information of another User.
- Harvest or collect information about any Users of this Site.
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailings or spamming in connection with the Site.
- Use any search or retrieval application or automatic device to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content or information of the Site.
- Modify the information, content, programs or other materials on the Site or hack into or access the Get Dictation servers or Site in an unauthorized manner.
- Use any computer programs to circumvent copy-protection devices.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without the express, written permission of Get Dictation.
- Impersonate another person, User or Get Dictation, staff, employees, or representatives, or take actions to interrupt, interfere with, obstruct, or limit the functionality of the Site, Get Dictation’s services or any software, hardware or equipment.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any portion of the Site.
- Upload or input to the Site any information that contains viruses or other computer programming that is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any portion or system of the Site.
Third Party Content
Get Dictation may display and distribute content and information supplied by third parties on this Site. Get Dictation does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of, or endorse, any content or information of any third party. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers or other content or information expressed or made available by third parties, including, without limitation, information providers or any other User of the Site, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Get Dictation.
GETDICTATION.COM™ and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, trade dress, icons and domain names located on this Site (collectively, the “Marks”) are the property of Get Dictation, its affiliates, their respective licensors or other third parties. Nothing contained on this Site grants, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Marks without the express written permission of Get Dictation or the applicable third party that may own the marks or names displayed on this Site. Your use of the Marks, or any other content or information on the Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Password and Security
Certain aspects of the Site may require registration. You agree that if you are issued a username and password in connection with access to or use the Site, you are responsible for keeping such information secret and strictly confidential. You accept all responsibility for activities that occur under your username and password, including, without limitation, all communications, submissions or financial obligations. You are responsible for changing your password if you believe that your password or username has been lost, stolen, or might otherwise be misused. You agree to immediately notify Get Dictation of any unauthorized use of your username or password or if any other breach of security is suspected by you.
The Site may provide hyperlinks to other websites or resources which are not maintained or controlled by Get Dictation (collectively, the "Linked Sites"). Get Dictation is neither responsible for, nor aware of, the content of those Linked Sites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to the Linked Sites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Get Dictation of those Linked Sites, or content, products and services offered on those Linked Sites. Get Dictation expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, copyright compliance, accuracy of the information or the quality of the goods or services provided by or advertised on any Linked Sites, and in no event shall Get Dictation be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on any Linked Sites. Any concerns regarding any Linked Sites should be directed to that respective website, rather than to Get Dictation or the Site.
Disclaimer of Warrantees
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GET DICTATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, GET DICTATION HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPRORIATION. GET DICATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS’ IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Get Dictation be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or lost profits that result from, or arise out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the Site, the information contained on or received through the use of the Site, or any services or products received through the Site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Get Dictation has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Get Dictation’s liability in such jurisdictions will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by the law of your jurisdiction.
Termination and Survival
Choice of Law and Forum
This Site is controlled by Get Dictation from its offices within the State of Indiana, United States of America. By accessing this Site, you and Get Dictation agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Get Dictation also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts within the State of Indiana.
Return and Exchange Policy
Get Dictation has set the following guidelines to ensure a quick and easy return and exchange process.
- You should inspect the package at the time of delivery. Specifically, you should (1) ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt and (2) record the freight company’s name and trailer number so Get Dictation may track the order back to its vendor or warehouse. It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign.
- If the product is damaged in shipping, you may choose to refuse the delivery. If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must note the damages on the delivery receipt.
- If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order, note the damages, and contact Get Dictation. Get Dictation may be able to replace damaged pieces.