This is a SpeechMike Air Push Button LFH3000 with SpeechExec Pro Dictate 5 software.
For people who do not compromise, SpeechMike Air presents the perfection of the world's number one dictation microphone. The highly professional PC microphone takes desktop dictation to a new level, no longer restraining you by a cord. The SpeechMike Air delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities and refined ergonomics for convenient operation. There is no need to settle for less than the premium device – go for the SpeechMike Air!
- Recording control with 4-position slide switch or push button version
- One thumb operation of all dictation features
- Intuitive recording with the push-to-talk function
- High quality microphone for excellent recording quality
- Superb recording quality optimized for speech recognition
- Trackball for navigation through documents replaces the mouse
- High-end front speaker for crystal-clear playback
- Clearly visible LEDs indicate record, insert and overwrite mode
- Ergonomic and elegant office design for best user comfort
- Three function buttons for individual configuration
- All accessories included for out of the box usage
Optimized for speech recognition
The advanced microphone design and an optimized frequency response rate cater for the best speech recognition results. The speech recognition software can be directly.
First class handling
Simplicity and ease of use are two main guidelines for Philips products. Designed with three ergonomic zones, it has been tested and proven by users for most comfortable fit into the human hand.
The dictation zone is optimized to keep thumb movement to a minimum and allows for blind operation.There is no need to remove the hand from the microphone for navigation on the PC. Enjoy full control over the application while experiencing the ease of dictation with this unique device.
Quick and easy pairing and charging
The AirBridge and AirPort form the interface between SpeechMike Air and the PC. The AirPort docking station provides convenient charging of the dictation microphone. The built-in lift guides the SpeechMike Air into the AirPort for stable connection and protection of the cradle contacts. The AirBridge serves as the PC-connection and permits smooth mobile pairing with the SpeechMike Air.
High connection reliability, low power consumption, and an expedient data transfer rate make Bluetooth technology the most feasible way of providing secure wireless desktop dictation.
- SpeechMike Air dictation microphone
- AirPort docking station
- AirBridge receiver module
- AC charger with exchangeable charging pins
- Rechargeable batteries
- USB cable
- CD-ROM containing software and user manual
- Quick start guide
|SpeechMike Air Wireless Connectivity
|Wireless connection with operating range
||up to 10 meters (33 feet)
||3.5 mm stereo for LFH3090
||3.5 mm, impedance 8 Ω or more
||electret condenser microphone
||100 – 7500 Hz
||-37 dB @ 1 kHz
||Built-in 30 mm round, dynamic speaker
|Acoustic frequency response
||300 – 7500 Hz
||> 200 mW
||two Philips AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (LFH9154) or two AAA batteries (LR03 or R03)
||6 V DC / 850 mA
||Up to 7 hours of recording (with Philips rechargeable batteries LFH9154) Typical time for a full charge: 2.5 hours
||Pentium III, 500 MHz and 512 MB RAM, Recommended: Pentium IV or similar, 1 GHz and • 1 GB RAM
||10 MB hard disk space for Speech Control, 100 MB hard disk space for SpeechExec (optional), 250 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework
||1 free USB port
||Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN: 100 Mbit/s
||Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
||Lead-free soldered product
||Temperature: 5° – 45° C / 41° – 113° F, Humidity: • 10 % – 90 %