2010 Voice Recorder Buyer's Guide
What's the best voice recorder for me?
Find the perfect voice recorder using our new voice recorder comparison chart. Compare recorders for voice, dictations, music and more.
For use with: All Desktops and PC-based transcription systems. 3 button design.
The ergonomic design of the new Philips Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. The requirements for usage have been incorporated into its design: because it inclines gently from the centre, the user can switch easily and smoothly between the various functions. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only a slight movement of the heel, without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases effciency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
- 3 pedal design
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usablility and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Configurable pedal functions for tailoring the foot control to your personal preferences
- For digital systems
- USB plug
- Plug & Play
- Foot control
- User manual
- Installation CD
Related Products & Accessories
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm EST
Free shipping on most orders.