2010 Voice Recorder Buyer's Guide
What's the best voice recorder for me?
Find the perfect voice recorder using our new voice recorder comparison chart. Compare recorders for voice, dictations, music and more.
Record telephone conversations with the TP-7 telephone pickup makes phone recording two sides of the conversation. Just plug the TP-7 jack into the "MIC" jack of your recorder, and put the earphone side into your ear. When speaking on the telephone, the TP-7 will capture both sides of the conversation for recording by your voice recorder.
Includes adapter to convert from monaural 3.5mm mini-plug to stereo 3.5mm mini-plug. Also includes monaural 3.5mm mini-plug to monaural 2.5mm mini-plug adapter.
Note: The TP-7 is recommended for cellular phones and landline phones.
Note: The TP-7 will only act as a microphone. It will not playback sound.
Note: When used with the DM-10\DM-20, selct Monaural Input in the Menu for selection EXT. INPUT.
We recommend the following Olympus Voice Recorders to use with the TP-7 recording device.
- Supersensitive lavaliere microphone
- Inner ear system
- Suitable for mobile phones and land lines
- Batteryless plug-in power system
- 2-way recording
- Olympus TP-7 Telephone Recording Device
- 3.5mm mono to stereo adapter
- 3.5mm mono to 2.5mm mono adapter
- Small/Medium/Large ear cushions
- User Manual
- Electret condenser microphone
- 50-20,000Hz frequency response
- -34dB at 1kHz sensitivity
- 4.96ft cord length
- 3.5mm monaural mini-plug
- 8 grams
Related Products & Accessories
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm EST
Free shipping on most orders.