Record telephone conversations with the TP-7 telephone pickup makes phone recording two sides of the conversation. Just plug the TP-7 jack into the "MIC" jack of your recorder, and put the earphone side into your ear. When speaking on the telephone, the TP-7 will capture both sides of the conversation for recording by your voice recorder.
Includes adapter to convert from monaural 3.5mm mini-plug to stereo 3.5mm mini-plug. Also includes monaural 3.5mm mini-plug to monaural 2.5mm mini-plug adapter.
Note: The TP-7 is recommended for cellular phones and landline phones.
Note: The TP-7 will only act as a microphone. It will not playback sound.
Note: When used with the DM-10\DM-20, selct Monaural Input in the Menu for selection EXT. INPUT.
We recommend the following Olympus Voice Recorders to use with the TP-7 recording device.
- Supersensitive lavaliere microphone
- Inner ear system
- Suitable for mobile phones and land lines
- Batteryless plug-in power system
- 2-way recording
- Olympus TP-7 Telephone Recording Device
- 3.5mm mono to stereo adapter
- 3.5mm mono to 2.5mm mono adapter
- Small/Medium/Large ear cushions
- User Manual
- Electret condenser microphone
- 50-20,000Hz frequency response
- -34dB at 1kHz sensitivity
- 4.96ft cord length
- 3.5mm monaural mini-plug
- 8 grams
Related Products & Accessories
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm EST
Free shipping on most orders.